Navigation
Home Page

School Closure Update

School Closure UpdTe

 

Hi there
As heavy snow showers are forecast this evening for both the Mansfield and Arnold areas (where many of the staff live) I am unable to make a decision yet as to whether the school will be open tomorrow Friday 2nd March. I am aware that many schools in the area have already made the decision to remain closed. If I am able to get enough staff into work to make staffing levels safe then I will open. However as I suggested yesterday it would be prudent to make contingency plans in the eventuality that we remain closed. As before if we do open and you have already made arrangements then the absence would be authorised. I have been in contact with the family of school heads and we have all decided that we will make a final decision early in the morning as we did today. This will be by text. Email and on the school website. 

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience this causes. 

Thanks
Tony


Top