Buttercups and Daffodils
Welcome to Class 1
Brilliant Buttercups and Delightful Daffodils!
We are the best year group in the school! We have lots of fun learning through play and exploring.
Our teachers are Mrs Foxall (Brilliant Buttercups) and Miss Collett (Delightful Daffodils) and our teaching assistants are Mrs Lloyd and Mrs Kilborn. On Monday afternoons Mr Yates teaches us PE!
- Our P.E. day is on a Monday. Please ensure that your child comes to school in their P.E. kit on this day.
- Make sure all items of clothing, book bags and water bottles are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- Please ensure you are listening to your child read three times per week with a signed entry in the diary.
- Please keep wellies and a raincoat in school so that we can be outside in all weathers. In the winter, please make sure your child comes to school in a warm coat.
- No toys are to be brought into school.
- Learning through play can be messy! We endeavour to keep the children clean using aprons but sometimes mess on clothes is unavoidable.
Here at St Michael's, we are blessed to have amazing school grounds. At least once a week, we make use of our school grounds and spend all afternoon outside! We passionately believe that taking our learning outdoors provides the children with rich opportunities to learn real life skills, in an environment where they can seek adventure, make sense of the physical world around them and enhance their well-being!